Check out the classes available for our Fall session of Discipleship. We have a variety of studies for every demographic.
Classes begin on 8/10 and run from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
- Missions Basics, Join our Connections Catalyst, Rebekah Meahl, learn what missions is, why we do it, & tips for interacting with others! Completing makes you eligible for future mission trips.
- Evangelism, led by Pastor Darrell – Learn effective and practical strategies to share your faith with those around you.
- Financial Peace University, led by Stephen Garrison – Tell your money where to go instead of wondering where it went! Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson class designed to help you build a budget, dump debt, grow your wealth, and leave money stress behind. Each lesson is based on biblical wisdom and common sense.
- Love & Respect, led by Josh & Tara Callahan, This study is for couples at any point in their marriage journey, from engaged to happily married, to those in crisis.
- Ruth, led by Heather Yates – This rich study shows how Jesus both bought us and advocates for us, offering us an opportunity to rebuild our broken lives.
- Pastor’s Bible Study (Wednesday 2:30pm)